Monday, September 3, 2007

Abilene Memories

Our time in Abilene went by way too fast. We are so glad that we got to spend so much time with family. Maddison and I got to spend the mornings together while everyone else went to work. Dad was usually home by 2, and some days Maddison and I were still in our pj's. We all enjoyed time to rest, relax, and enjoy the wonderful company. I am sure the sweet people at my mom's new job are gald that we are gone, because we seemed to make that the meeting place when the time came. Thanks you ladies, and Dave for allowing us to spend as much time as we could as a family while we were in town.

Maddison got to meet her sweet cousins, Delandy and Britlyn







These girls are getting so big, Delaney started kindergarden and Britlyn loves to go to MOPS.













2 comments:

Biddy said...

oh my gosh! i can't believe Delaney is already in kindergarten!

i'm so sad i didn't get to see y'all, but i know you were super busy!

where is your mom working now!?

EDS said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how big the girls are. It doesn't seem possible that Delaney is starting school. Maddi is precious! I'm thankful that you are getting so much sweet time with her.