Sunday, June 1, 2008

The House

Kitchen (Everything is all out of order but I don't have time to fix it, off to church)Living Room
More Living Room
Comfy couch!! Thanks Muns




Guest Bath Before



Guest Bath After


Ok so here is the house. We arrived and closed on Monday the 19, went immediately to the house to get started with what we wanted to change. As you can see in the pictures below the dining room had a paper boarder at the top and the living room was RED. It took three coates of primer to get the red covered but we did it. The guest bath was completely wall paper and we took it all down, textured the wall and painted. Dinning Room Before
Dinning Room After


4 comments:

Charis said...

Congrats on the new house! You must be tired after all that hard work, but it looks great. I'm glad you guys have a place to call home for the next few years!

Ann Hastings said...

The house looks great- wonderful job! Congrats on the new house!

Kyla said...

Wow! Your house is beautiful and I can't believe how much work you've done on it already! Hopefully you are having time now to rest and spend time with Jason before the madness of residency starts. :) I feel like I'm getting ready to send my husband off to war for a few years. :) Ha! I need to hurry up and update my blog. Maybe tomorrow...

Leigh Ann said...

Yea on the house! It looks great! We need to see each other soon.