Tuesday, June 10, 2008

11 Months

Maddiosn turned 11 months on Sunday. We spent the weekend with Anita, David, Courtney, Kayla in Shrevport out in the pool most of the time. Maddison LOVED the water. This little floater device was great. She could go all about the pool by herself. Miss Independant. Courtney even got her to blow bubbles in the water. Thanks Court for the free swim lessons. The hit of the weekend was Kayla's cat. Maddison loved to chase that cat all over the house. She even hit her hed on the bed trying to get under there with the cat.

Eggs for breakfast!


4 comments:

Allison said...

HEY!! SO sorry that I missed you again this past vist. We were swamped with family stuff since my little sister graduated. (If you need a babysitter this summer she's a good one to ask)!

One day we'll get these girls together to meet and play!! Maddie is a doll! I wish she would teach Harper how to keep a hat on...drives me nuts because she will pull it off every chance she gets!!!

Hope yall are enjoying Tyler! Found a church yet???

Jacquie said...

How fun. We have that float also and love it!

How is Courtney doing? I haven't talked to her in a long time!!

Mindi said...

Addison has the float like that only the flower. She loves it too!

Allison said...

I have pretty much at some point in my life attended every church in Tyler for a lengthy period of time. (ALL my family lived in Tyler, then my parents got divorced...so we were spread out everywhere).

If I lived in Tyler now I would attend Glenwood C/C on Rice Road. I think it has a lot of young families there too.

YES, next time we are in town for sure we'll get together.

2 Birthdays coming up for me! AHH!! I still havent fully made up my mind on either one. AND I have yet to decide on what to get her. It's a week from Saturday...I can't believe it!!