Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Quick Overview











For those of you who do not know, Jason and I are expecting any day now. I have been very busy with work and getting everything ready that I have not had time to even thingk about creating a blog. Now that I an finished with work, it has been nice to relax, and get to do some of the things I have been wanting to do for a while. So here we go.
We are having a little girl, Maddison Blair, and are so ready (past ready) for her to be here. I know that Jason is probably ready for me to not be pregnate any more. I have been so blessed to be 38 weeks and have not had a single problem. Jsut the usual, being tired and uncomfortable, but other than that things have been a breeze.
Jason just finished his third year of medical school, and in May will finally be Dr. Gipson. It seems like just yesterday that he was starting with very little light at the end of the tunnel. He is off all of July, which I am very excited about. It makes up for all of the time that we have not been able to spend together over the past three years. We are headed to Abilene in August for a month long rotation. This will be fun because my entire family is in A-town, and we will get to spend a lot of time with them.
I have been with Walgreens as a manager for three years, and am blessed that I am going to get to stay home with Maddison. I love the job, but I think being a stay-at-home mom will be much more rewarding.
Since we are just renting at the moment we decided no to do a whole lot of painting for Maddison's room. She is also having to share a room with her dads office, so things are going to be a little tight for a while. That is ok, it will only bring us all closer together.






1 comment:

klp98c said...

Chaney and Jason~

She is absolutely beautiful!! I am so excited for the both of you! Enjoy her every second!

^i^ Kera (Perry) Gardner