Monday, November 1, 2010

A&M Tech Game

The highlight of my Halloween weekend was that I got to go see Taylor play against A&M. Connie and I headed out early Saturday to hit some tailgates and root on the Raiders (she roots for the Aggies) It was HOT but we had a great time. At half time I got to see Erin and her family and my Aunt Cathy and Avery. I am in Erin and Taylor's wedding in July and I always love to hear where she is in planning and such. I am mad at myself because I did not take a picture of her shoes. She has Toms shoes that she got painted red and black with POTTS #12 on the side. They are soooo cute. Even though Tech lost I had a great time for my first time at Kyle Field.


2 comments:

Kim said...

kiI didn't know you were at the game. We were there too. My husband's family has a trailor spot on campus and hosts a big tailgate before every game. If you guys are at any A&M games again you should come and tailgate. Glad you had fun.

Carruth Vallecillo said...

The picture ID tells the moneylender their identity working with and that it coordinates the proprietor recorded on the title.
Cash Advance San-diego
usapaydayloanstore.com/chicagoaaa1autotitleloans.com/chicago