Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Week of FUN!!

This past week I was the brave aunt and asked my two sweet nieces to come visit. We had such a good time. I had the week all planned out and I could not have asked for a better turn out. We visited the zoo, went to museums, and swam several times a day at the house. I am so glad we got a pool because I don't know what else they would have wanted to do at 8AM!!! If you know me at all I am not an early bird, and I have a child who is a great sleeper. Well, this week was a little different. If not one then both of the girls would hear Jason leave and come into my room and ask if they could get in the pool. Since it was usually only 6:30, I was mean and made them wait until 8. Most of the pictures below are of the discovery science center we visited. It is very educational, and the girls had a lot of fun. They played dressup and put on a performance, climbed in the real ambulance, and wrote percriptions. They alsotook care of the babies in the newborn nursery and looked at x-rays. That is just a few of the things we did. I know we could have spent all day there had we not needed to eat lunch. I had so much fun with Delaney and Britlyn. It really made me realize what amazing parents Nathan and JoAnn are. They have done such a great job with these two girls. They were so nice to others and used very good manners. Thanks girls for a great week. Mark your calenders for next year!!









No comments: