Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pulling Up and Getting Quicker

Maddison has been on the go for about three weeks now, I am just a bad mom and have not posted about it. She is getting a lot quicker and is pulling up quite often. As her shirt reads, she is also getting a little attitude going on every now and then. I found these pants that she has on a while back on a clerance sale. I thought it would be a while until she could wear them, but little did I know that my 9 month old would be able to wear 18-24 month clothing. I just have to keep reminding myself that mom is tall and dad is 6'5. We have our garage sale this weekend hoping to get rid of a lot of stuff. We also hope to make a little money off of it as well. Deep down if we do not make a dime and we get rid of everything I know we would be just as happy. Thanks for stopping by!!



3 comments:

Mindi said...

When are y'all moving to Tyler?

jasonandchaney said...

We close on our house May 19, so we will be there then. We need to make plans to have a play date.

Mindi said...

Yes we do! Maddison and Addison need to meet!